The existing designs at Prime Four provide Grade A office accommodation, and are in line with BCO Best Practice Guidelines. All buildings have been designed to attain a BREEAM Rating of Very Good and an EPC Rating of B+. Drum Property Group is willing to work with occupiers to enhance these ratings and performance levels as far as possible.
Internally the Phase 1 buildings provide:
- Full raised-access floors
- Comfort cooling – 4-pipe VRV, chilled beam system, dependent on occupier's preference
- Floor to ceiling height of 2.7m
- Suspended ceilings with low-energy recessed luminaries
- Building Energy management System
- CCTV Security
- 3 x 10 person passenger lifts
The buildings will also benefit from a car-parking ratio of 1-30sq.m on the gross area built, in accordance with Aberdeen City Council maximum parking requirements.